Description: Commodore 33 WELL PRESENTED AND READY FOR CRUISING !!
What a well presented and maintained vessel this Commodore 33 is. She has an extensive maintenance list from the last few years keeping her in top shape for the future.
Can provide list for prospective buyers.
Powered by a single Caterpillar Diesel 375HP and serviced annually by Westrac.
The back deck looks fantastic with its teak look, swim platform has BBQ bar and SS BBQ.
Inside has a well appointed galley and saloon, inside the cabin area has forward vee berth and side bunks. Good size toilet and shower with hot water system.
The flybridge is set out well with Simrad electronics package.
This is a good valve flybridge cruiser that's ready for a new owner.
Call us 7 days to book an inspection.
- Region Western Australia
- Location Mandurah Region Paul Nicholls Boat Sales 522 Canning Hyw Attadale.
- Launch Year 1999
- Rego AW054
- Designer PETER KENT
- Builder COMMODORE MARINE WA
- Length 33' 0" - 10.06m
- Beam 3.2M
- Draft 1.4M
- Displacement 7T
- Hull Material Fibreglass/GRP
- Deck Material FIBREGLASS
- Engine Make Caterpillar
- Engine 3208T
- Number Engines 1
- Horse Power 375HP
- Fuel Type DIESEL
- Fuel 450 LTRS
- Water KEEL 350 LTRS 150 LTRS TANK
- Accommodation FRONT BERTH DOUBLE WITH SIDE BERTH SINGLES.
- Refrigeration YES
- Stove METHO PLUS BBQ
- Hotwater System 240V PLUS HEAT EX CHANGER
- Shower YES
- Toilet ELECTRIC
- Ground Tackle ELECTRIC ANCHOR WINCH
- Bilge Pumps YES
- Epirb YES
- Life Jackets YES
- Flares YES
- Fire Protection HAND HELD
- Electronics SIMRAD NSS12