31 Fraser Flybridge
Description: Fraser 31 Volvo Penta Turbocharged Diesel Engines - MAKE AN OFFER!Currently owned by a reputable local marine mechanic, he has spent thousands on a mechanical birthday, recently serviced engines and coolers, Transom shields replacements with duo prop upgrade and new propellers"
This economical and low maintenance vessel is known for its Blue water sea going qualities, comes with a Massive back deck ideal for fishing, or outdoor enjoyment, a good sized flybridge, new covers, carpets and roomy interior. She has a fridge, toilet, shower, and finishes with a vee berth up front.
This model has the unique fold down step from the flybridge to front deck. What a great innovation for its day, makes docking and pulling up on a mooring by yourself so so easy.
The power train is twin Volvo Penta turbo charged diesels that presents very well, very economical and deliver a top speed of 26 knots.
Handling this boat is a dream with twin duo prop stern-drives, twist, turn and park her where you want with ease.
This is a great boat that's ready for a new owner to step on and enjoy our summer.
CALL US 7 DAYS FOR AN INSPECTION.
- Region Western Australia
- Location Applecross
- Launch Year 1982
- Designer Peter Fraser
- Builder Fraser Boats WA
- Length 31' 0" - 9.45m
- Beam 9"9
- Draft 0.9mtr
- Displacement 5.0 Ton
- Hull Material Fibreglass/GRP
- Deck Material Fibreglass/GRP
- Engine Make Volvo Penta
- Engine Volvo Penta Turbo Charged Diesels
- Number Engines 2
- Horse Power 2 x 155
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Max Speed 26 knots
- Cruise Speed 21 knots
- Propulsion Duo Prop Sterndrives
- Genset N/a
- Fuel 500
- Water 300 Ltr
- Accommodation 2 doubles + 3 singles = 7
- Galley Yes, 3 burner cooktop, oven, fridge, sink and ice box.
- Refrigeration Yes
- Stove Yes
- Hotwater System Yes
- Shower Yes, Yes inside & out, hot n cold.
- Toilet Yes
- Dinghy Yes, Aristocraft, On canopy rack
- Outboard Yes
- Covers Yes
- Ground Tackle Yes, with electric anchor winch
- Bilge Pumps Yes Automatic / Manual
- Epirb Yes
- Life Jackets Yes
- Fire Protection Yes Hand Held
- Electronics Navman Gps / Sounder, Danforth compass.
- Deck Gear Teak swim platform, transom door and deck carpet plus special fold down stairway connecting the flybridge to the foredeck.