28 LEEDER CAPRI
Description: Leeder 28 Flybridge Capri, GREAT ALL ROUNDER AND WELL PRICED TO SELL!!
LEEDER 28 FLYBRIDGE CAPRI. These come with the extended hardtop on the flybridge, great for relaxing on or for storage of your weekend away toys.
She is powered by twin V8 mercruiser engines that have done aprox 400 hours since reconditioned replacements. This boat would get up and going with these engines and over 30 knots WOT would be expected.
EM-OCEAN has a lovely back deck with the full width back sunbed and generous swim platform.
Inside EM-OCEAN is a full lenght galley that has a modern look with very usable bench tops, sinks and cooktops.
The downstairs steering and controls are still conected.
This is a very very good example of these large volume 28 Flybridge Cruisers and presents well. Same owner for 12 Years!
Call us 7 days for an inspection.
- Region Western Australia
- Location East Fremantle
- Launch Year 1996
- Designer LEEDER
- Builder LEEDER BOATS
- Length 28' - 8.53m
- Beam 3.6M
- Draft 0.9M
- Hull Material Fibreglass/GRP
- Deck Material FIBREGLASS
- Engine Make MerCruiser
- Engine TWIN MERCRUISER 5.7LTR ENGINES WITH ALPHA 1 LEGS
- Number Engines 2
- Horse Power 156KW
- Fuel Type PETROL
- Engine Hours 400 APPROX SINCE RECONDITION REPLACEMENT
- 2nd Engine Hrs 400 APPROX SINCE RECONDITION REPLACEMENT
- Max Speed 30 Knots PLUS
- Cruise Speed 18-22 KNOTS
- Water 220LTRS
- Accommodation VEE BERTH AND DINETTE
- Galley A VERY WELL EQUIPPED GALLEY
- Refrigeration YES 12 V AND 240 V
- Hotwater System 240 VOLT AND ENGINE HEAT EX CHANGER
- Toilet YES
- Covers FULL COVERS
- Ground Tackle ANCHOR AND CHAIN
- Bilge Pumps YES
- Life Jackets YES
- Flares YES
- Fire Protection HAND HELD
- Electronics GPS SYSTEM